This is my current (2014) on-person Everyday Carry. Of course I have a selection of knives, multitools, and watches I carry on rotation depending on occasion and… yes, what I am wearing for the day.
From left to right, top to bottom:
– Android phone. Hope to get at least another year out of it before I upgrade to a 5.7 incher like the LG V10.
– Hamilton Khaki watch: A birthday gift from @newsplatter, it’s my current daily wear.
– Bracelet: Woven leather with magnetic clasp. The only piece of man-jewellery I allow myself to wear.
– Lighter wrapped in duct tape: I don’t smoke (at least anymore), but it’s always good to have a fire source handy. And having duct tape handy has saved my day (and others) on numerous occasions.
– Wallet: slim wallet from Travelogue. I like it so much, I’ve bought it twice. Aside from my usual cash and cards, it also stores a few strips of Hansaplast and a sachet of Waisan.
– Gerber Dime Multitool: I carry this in rotation with either a Leatherman Squirt of Victorinox Cadet/Pioneer, and always linked by carabiner to my…
– Thrunite Ti3 flashlight: This tiny AAA flashlight packs a blinding punch for its size. Piring’s wife liked it so much, I bought her one.
– Kershaw Skyline folding knife: Flipper deployment, Sandvik 14C28N bead-blasted finish blade, G-10 handles. Carried in rotation with… oh nevermind, the list will be much too long.